HEALING AFTER THE LOSS OF YOUR MOTHER: A GRIEF & COMFORT MANUAL -- Early reviews...

What People in Grief Are Saying About…
Healing After the Loss of Your Mother
 

“Elaine has captured with every word exactly how I feel. She verbalizes the pain of grief so eloquently. It’s like she can see into my soul the grief and pain. It brings comfort to know that I am not alone.”
    Michelle F., Surrey, England
 
“Thank you so much for this! It hits every feeling, emotion, everything perfectly. Like yes... someone gets it!”
    Alice D., Palm Harbor, FL

“This is very well written and such a good reference to keep close at hand, especially during those very dark times.”
Kathy M., Ontario, Canada
 
“Thank you, Elaine Mallon, for this. Everything you said is what I’m experiencing. Sometimes the pain is so deep and overwhelming that I can’t even find the words. Yours help so much and are right on point. It’s very comforting to know I’m not alone.”
Laura O., Fresno, CA
 
“I’ve read and re-read this and it is still the best and most accurate words written on grief support that continues to help me.”
Vicki G., Mobile, AL
 
“Tears flowing as I read this! Like someone actually understands!”
Joanne D., Ooltewah, TN
 
“Thank you for this! This is so helpful for anyone grieving. You have expressed it so well and it’s the closest thing I’ve seen to an actual manual -- at least one that is accurate and useful -- on what we are going to be experiencing!”
Melissa H., Austin, TX
 
“Elaine Mallon, thank you. This is one of the most helpful things I have read so far. It has been five weeks since my mom died. I knew it would hit me hard, but had no idea how hard. I am pretty shattered and completely unprepared for this level of pain. Thanks for giving me hope.”
E. Barrett, Brooklyn, NY
 
“This is the most helpful and beautiful thing I’ve read about grieving the loss of a mother.”
Debbie B., Honolulu, HI
 
“I really needed to read this. I have no idea how to do this without her. Thank you, I shall read and re-read it.”
Sally W., Glasgow, Scotland
 
“Thank you for this, from the depths of the souls of all of us who have lost our beloved mothers.”
Tamaara S., Long Beach, CA
 
“I really needed this... I really thought I was going crazy.”
Rhonda S., Caldwell, ID
 
"All of the emotions described within these pages are exactly what I’m feeling.”
Connie D., Winchester, VA
 
“This is absolutely the way my emotions have been. Thank you so much. I’ll know I’ll definitely be reading this a lot.”
Nicky H., Albany, OR
 
“Reading this has helped comfort me. At least I know I’m not going crazy for feeling so empty and alone.”
Kristi E., Salem, OR
 
 
 
Healing After the Loss of Your Mother:  A Grief Support & Comfort Manual will be available on paperback and Kindle editions via Amazon.com in December, 2018.
 
For more information, visit:  www.HealingAfterTheLossOfYourMother.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Healing After the Loss of Your Mother: A Grief & Comfort Manual" by Author Elaine Mallon, Now Available on Audiobook